Independent Research Firm Cites Lithium Technologies as a Strong Performer in Community Platforms
EMERYVILLE, Calif. – January 14, 2009 – Lithium Technologies, a provider of on-demand customer community solutions for the enterprise, today announced that it was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in "The Forrester Wave" Community Platforms, Q1 2009." In this evaluation, Lithium was cited as a Strong Performer and earned the highest scores for services and client base. There are over 100 vendors offering community platforms and services today. Lithium was among the nine companies that Forrester invited to participate in its Forrester Wave report.
According to the Forrester Wave: Community Platforms Q1 2009 Report, "Stemming from the gaming industry, Lithium's Kudos reputation feature encourages members to support each other, especially in large communities like salesforce.com, Juniper Networks, and Sony Electronics' PlayStation. Coupled with their analytics reports and services, community managers will be able to glean insights easily, as well as export data to partners such as Omniture and RightNow Technologies."
"Jeremiah Owyang, the author of this report, has stated in his blog, 'Web Strategy', that community deployments are only 20% technology and the other 80% being process, roles, culture, measurement, and change management," said Lyle Fong, CEO of Lithium Technologies. "That is why we are especially proud of the fact that Lithium received the highest ratings for the two areas that matter most, clients and service. Clients continue to choose us because of our proven ability to make them successful."
According to the Forrester Wave: Community Platforms Q1 2009 Report, "To stand out in a young and flooded market, we found that community platform providers must do more than merely serve as a technology platform. The top providers in this space not only offer a strong technology platform but also provide services, support, and analytics offerings."
Originated in 1997, Lithium Technologies has been perfecting the customer community experience for leading brands for over a decade. Communities deployed on Lithium platforms are successful due to Lithium's ability to help companies find their advocates, engage them in discussions, and drive insightful recommendations to foster a lifecycle of customer feedback and brand loyalty. This success drives powerful ROI for customers in the form of more effective marketing and sales, accelerated innovation, and increased customer satisfaction.
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium is the leading provider of customer-centric social networking solutions for the enterprise. Working with market leaders such as Best Buy, Sony, AT&T, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Univision, and Paypal, Lithium delivers online customer communities that work. Lithium solutions inspire customers to share knowledge, connect with each other, and connect with the enterprise, thus providing a unique method for companies to identify, engage, and understand customers. As a result, businesses measurably improve their marketing and sales, accelerate innovation, and increase customer satisfaction. Lithium's platform is proven in high-volume, growth environments and provides the security, analytics, APIs, and multi-language support that enterprises demand. Founded in 2001, Lithium is privately held with headquarters in Emeryville, California. For more information, visit www.lithium.com.
Lithium Media Contacts:
Michael Paige, Corporate Headquarters & Global, email@example.com , +1 (510) 318 7014
Sandra Teuber, Central & Southern Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org , +41 (79) 223 7356
Prelini Chiechi, UK & Northern Europe, email@example.com, +44 (7826) 912788
Imogen Riley, APAC & Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 413 274 210