Lithium Technologies Nominated for SPIFFY Award
Emeryville – 9 February, 2010
About the Nomination
- Lithium Technologies, the leading provider of Social CRM solutions to power the customer network, is nominated for a SPIFFY award in the Edison Category for Most Innovative Start-Up by the Telecom Council. The SPIFFY Awards recognize the most outstanding telecommunications start-ups in Silicon Valley, as judged by the members of the Service Provider Forum (SPiF) of the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley.
- Lithium has a proven heritage in the telecom industry, providing social CRM solutions for over a dozen of the world’s top telecom providers including AT&T, BT, T-Mobile, Verizon, Virgin Media, Palm, and Research in Motion Limited (RIM).
- The Edison Award category recognizes startups with the most innovative ideas as well as the ability to successfully bring those ideas to market.
- The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley connects companies and individuals involved in the region's Communications Technology industry with one another for business development, collaboration, and education.
- Awards will be announced during the Telecom Council Event on Thursday, February 25, 2010 from 5pm – 8pm at the Aquarius Theatre located on 430 Emerson Street in Palo Alto. Visit the Telecom Council web site for more information.
- Read more about the nomination on Lithium’s Lithosphere blog.
- “The new wave of CRM solutions are of keen interest to our telco members – whether they represent wireless, fixed, developed or developing markets,” said Telecom Council President, Liz Kerton. “Combine the personal touch of social with low-cost customer management and it’s easy to see why Lithium was picked for this nomination.”
- “The Telecom Council has a long track record of collaborating and assisting the world’s leading telecom providers,” said Sanjay Dholakia, Chief Marketing Officer, Lithium Technologies. “We are honored with the nomination and to be recognized as an innovator and leader, helping global telecommunication companies with social marketing solutions and best practices.”
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium is the leading provider of Social CRM solutions to power the customer network. Working with market leaders such as Best Buy, Sony, AT&T, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Univision, and PayPal, Lithium is delivering the next generation of customer relationships by unlocking the value of the social customer network. Lithium solutions combine the power of online customer communities with the broader social web and traditional CRM business processes to inspire customers to innovate, promote, and support on the company's behalf. As a result, businesses measurably improve their marketing and sales, accelerate innovation, and increase customer satisfaction. Lithium's platform is proven in high-volume, growth environments and provides the security, analytics, APIs, and multi-language support that enterprises demand. Founded in 2001, Lithium is privately held with headquarters in Emeryville, California. For more information, visit www.lithium.com.
Lithium Media Contacts:
Michael Paige, Corporate Headquarters & Global, firstname.lastname@example.org , +1 (510) 318 7014
Sandra Teuber, Central & Southern Europe, email@example.com , +41 (79) 223 7356
Prelini Chiechi, UK & Northern Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (7826) 912788
Imogen Riley, APAC & Australia, email@example.com, +61 413 274 210