Lithium Technologies Wins Telecom Council Award
Emeryville – 2 March, 2010 – Lithium Technologies, the leading provider of Social CRM solutions to power the customer network, has been selected as the SPIFFY award winner in the Edison Category for Most Innovative Start-Up by the members of the Service Provider Forum (SPiF) of the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley. The SPIFFY Awards recognize the most outstanding telecommunications start-ups for their innovation, execution, management and technologies. Members of the Telecom Council include leaders such as AT&T, British Telecom, Verizon, Sprint, China Mobile, and Vodafone. The award was presented by Peter Barry of Vodafone at the Telecom Council’s annual event in Palo Alto, California.
About the SPIFFY Award
- The Edison Award category recognizes Lithium as providing the most innovative solution as well as the ability to successfully bring ideas to market
- Council members who voted for the SPIFFYS included over 20 global carriers who represent over 2 billion subscribers worldwide
- Lithium was selected to win from over 100 startups who had presented to the Council over the last year
- “The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley focuses on connecting companies and individuals involved in the Communications Technology industry with one another for business development, collaboration, and education,” said Telecom Council President, Liz Kerton. “Our Service Providers have identified Lithium for their ability to provide impressive, useful, creative and marketable solutions.”
- “Lithium has spent over 10 years working with the world’s largest telecommunications providers including AT&T, Verizon, British Telecom, Virgin Media, Research in Motion (RIM), Palm, Comcast, T-Mobile and many, many others” said Sanjay Dholakia, Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium Technologies. “It’s terrific for the team to be recognized for all their dedication towards helping these brands build their customer networks. We are honored to be an award winner and a leading innovator.”
About Lithium Technologies
Lithium is the leading provider of Social CRM solutions to power the customer network. Working with market leaders such as Best Buy, Sony, AT&T, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Univision, and PayPal, Lithium is delivering the next generation of customer relationships by unlocking the value of the social customer network. Lithium solutions combine the power of online customer communities with the broader social web and traditional CRM business processes to inspire customers to innovate, promote, and support on the company's behalf. As a result, businesses measurably improve their marketing and sales, accelerate innovation, and increase customer satisfaction. Lithium's platform is proven in high-volume, growth environments and provides the security, analytics, APIs, and multi-language support that enterprises demand. Founded in 2001, Lithium is privately held with headquarters in Emeryville, California. For more information, visit www.lithium.com. Or, engage with us on Twitter, Facebook, and our community – the Lithosphere.
Lithium Media Contacts:
Michael Paige, Corporate Headquarters & Global, firstname.lastname@example.org , +1 (510) 318 7014
Sandra Teuber, Central & Southern Europe, email@example.com , +41 (79) 223 7356
Prelini Chiechi, UK & Northern Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (7826) 912788
Imogen Riley, APAC & Australia, email@example.com, +61 413 274 210