Lithium Technologies Nominated for SPIFFY Award for the 2nd Consecutive Year
Emeryville – 27 January, 2011 – Lithium Technologies, the leading provider of Social Customer Solutions, has been nominated by the Service Provider Forum (SPiF) for a SPIFFY Award, in the category "Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity".
About the Nomination
- This award recognizes the best investment opportunity within the fixed telecom sector.
- Award winners will be announced February 24th, 2011 during the Annual Service Provider Forum Recognition Ceremony, held at the Fox Theater in Redwood City, CA.
- The Telecom Council brings together the industry's companies, research, ideas, capital, and human expertise from across the globe to create a hub for telecom professionals and their companies to connect, communicate, and collaborate. Over the past year, The Telecom Council connected 900 executives from 500 telecom companies and 25 carriers across 40 meeting topics. For more information visit http://www.telecomcouncil.com.
- Lithium Technologies was the 2010 SPIFFY Award winner in the category "Most Innovative Startup".
- Read more about the nomination on the Lithosphere Blog.
Liz Kerton, Telecom Council President
"The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley focuses on connecting companies and individuals involved in the Communications Technology industry with one another for business development, collaboration, and education," said Telecom Council President, Liz Kerton. "Our Service Providers have identified Lithium for their ability to provide impressive, useful, creative and marketable solutions."
Katy Keim, Lithium Technologies Chief Marketing Officer
"Telecommunications providers including AT&T, Verizon, British Telecom, giffgaff, and Virgin Media come to Lithium because we bring them closer to their customer. We have real solutions to real business problems, like reducing support costs, driving online revenue, and growing brand awareness and engagement," says Katy Keim, Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium Technologies. "It's terrific to be recognized for our dedication to our customerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s success and to be honored as a leading innovator."
About Lithium Technologies
Your customers are everywhere. Lithium helps you find your social customers, understand their influence, and build lasting relationships. For market leaders such as Best Buy, AT&T, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Univision, and PayPal, Lithium is the leading provider of social customer solutions that deliver real business results. The Lithium Social Customer Suite offers complete social monitoring, a comprehensive community platform, and actionable analytics across millions of blogs, forums, and social networking sites. Our technology is proven in high-volume, growth environments and provides security, open and custom APIs, and multi-language support. Founded in 2001, Lithium is privately held with headquarters in Emeryville, California. For more information, visit www.lithium.com. Or, engage with us on Twitter, Facebook, and our community – the Lithosphere.
Lithium Media Contacts:
Michael Paige, Corporate Headquarters & Global, firstname.lastname@example.org , +1 (510) 318 7014
Sandra Teuber, Central & Southern Europe, email@example.com , +41 (79) 223 7356
Prelini Chiechi, UK & Northern Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (7826) 912788
Imogen Riley, APAC & Australia, email@example.com, +61 413 274 210