LiNC Local Sydney 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
The LiNC Local Sydney conference is FREE for 2017.
We have partnered with Shangri-La for a special conference hotel accommodation rate, $315 per night including breakfast.
If you require alternate, moderately priced accommodations, we recommend Travelodge Wynyard for under $200. Check out http://www.expedia.com.au.
Booking Accommodations at Shangri-La.
- Go to the Shangri-La website.
- Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
- Under the "Special Rate" area, select "Group Code" and enter the Group Code. (LIT100717)
- Click the Check Availability button to continue.
- If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
Transportation to Sydney City.
- Taxi – is approx. 20 minutes from the airport and costs approx. AU$40 – 50
- Train – Airport Link is located directly beneath the International T1 and Domestic T2 and T3 terminals. Catch the train to Wynyard or Circular Quay station and walk 10 minutes towards the Rocks. Train service is AU$17
- Shuttle Bus – an externally operated public shuttle bus departs from the airport approx. every 30 mins. Can take up to an hour to deliver guests to the hotel and is approx. AU$16.
- Limousine service or taxi services are available from the Shangri-La. Call the Concierge on +61 2 9250 6018 and provide at least 2 days in advance.
Training & Certifications.
To register for CMC (Community Management Certificate) II, click here.
Note: A prerequisite for CMC II is CMC I, which is available online. Contact email@example.com.
Car Park is $58 per day.
For additional registration enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.