Chief Technology Officer
Raju Malhotra is Chief Technology Officer at Lithium where he is responsible for product development and technology innovation for Lithium’s global R&D investments.
Raju is a seasoned software executive. Over the last 20 years he has built and scaled many breakthrough products, both as a software engineer and a product leader. He joined Lithium from Conversant where he led the development of an industry-leading personalization platform for digital advertising. Prior to that, he worked at Microsoft where he was part of the founding team of Bing and led strategy for Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft’s marquee product for software developers and now a centerpiece of its cloud strategy. Prior to joining Microsoft, Raju worked at McKinsey where he advised startups on their product and technology growth. He started his career as a software engineer at Tata Unisys and then at Keane.
"Customers want to talk with you and about you. Lithium empowers brands to do just that."
Raju has an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (India) and a MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- 20+ years of product and engineering experience
- Worked at Microsoft on the development of Visual Studio.NET and Bing products
- Published an engineering whitepaper on artificial intelligence in college – way before AI was cool
- Was part of Techstars network where he advised startup entrepreneurs
- Certified Sommelier by Wine & Spirit Education Trust