Lithium Stars Program
Three types of membership
This program aims to recognize Lithium advocates and the different levels of participation that make up our amazing community, both online and offline. It runs on an annual basis, and Lithium Stars are inducted and formally recognized each year. To assist in the selection process, the Star Scoring system takes into consideration Lithium Community contributions, Lithium Certifications and Event attendance. Start participating today to improve your Star Score and achieve Star membership next year.
All-Stars are top contributors who are valued by Lithium and other community members. They actively participate in ideation, engage with other customers, share their insights and provide constructive feedback. They consistently keep the Lithium community thriving.
Rockstars are exceptional individuals who make up the top 1% in the Lithium Star Scoring system. They are members who have been certified through our training program and who routinely go above and beyond to assist other Lithium community members.
Heroes are Lithium's top advocates who have demonstrated their expertise in driving innovation and social programs at their organizations. These industry influencers offer a voice in Lithium's product direction and frequently share their expertise and best practices.
“It’s a great honor to be recognized as a Lithium Star and something I’m deeply proud of! Anytime I need help with a new challenge the Stars Lounge and Community is always my first port of call.”— Stephen Fell, Senior Online Engagement & Content Manager, TalkTalk
“It's an honor to be recognized as a Lithium Hero. At Alteryx, we believe in the transformative power of community to drive a superior customer experience. Having the opportunity to share our expertise with the Lithium community is very rewarding.”— Brian Oblinger, Vice President of Community & Support, Alteryx
“I am very proud to be recognized as a Star by Lithium. I feel extremely privileged to be in the company of a great group of people who share their ideas, knowledge and passion in order to support and help each other.”— Wendy Schippers, Community Manager, HP
- You must be a Lithium customer or partner to participate and/or be considered.
- Star members are selected based on their yearly Star Score, taking into account positive community participation and Lithium event attendance over the past 12 months, as well as Lithium certifications obtained over time.
- Heroes are nominated by Lithium for their strengths in strategy and execution, as well as their help spreading the love for Lithium and the practice of driving top digital customer experience initiatives.
- All members will need to re-qualify annually.
Rewards and Benefits
Lithium Stars gain a unique identity in our community and exclusive access to the Lithium Stars Lounge to connect directly with Lithium and other Stars. Other benefits vary based on the type of membership and may include:
- Early access to beta programs and invitation to provide feedback on new features
- Opportunity to speak at conferences, local and online events
- Discounts on certifications and events
- Invitations to participate in case studies and top tier media opportunities
- Induction into the Hall of Fame