“In today's world, customers decide how customer-centric a company is. Good customer service should capture the fundamentals of a great experience: ease, effectiveness, and emotion.” – Forrester, 2017 Customer Service Trends
In this report, Forrester advises brands on 10 key trends for 2017 that will influence and enhance the customer service experience; ultimately, helping to impact top-line revenue. The report details driving factors for why customer service organizations are getting smaller, smarter and more strategic.
Top three takeaways:
- Customer service demands customer obsession. Deliver differentiated customer service experiences that align with customer expectations.
- Customer service becomes smarter. Empower customers to self-serve first, and use digital and automated processes to drive customer satisfaction.
- Customer service becomes more strategic. Use the right methods at the right time to build emotional bonds and strong relationships with customers.
Download a complimentary copy to get:
- 10 top must-know trends that will shape customer service this year
- Real-life examples of what brands are doing right and wrong
- 5 action steps to take now