Finding the right social media management technology is essential to creating a positive experience for your customers, agents, and brand.
How do you evaluate social customer engagement technology?
Leading social customer service teams look for key set of capabilities when evaluating new social technologies. We’ve put together a checklist to help guide you in this process.
Some of the key points we hear marketers and care agents say they want their technology to do:
- Provide insights based on data to deliver better social engagements
- Eliminate or automate inefficient tasks
- Allow marketing and customer service to easily collaborate
- Keep the brand reputation safe with early warning alerts to potential problems
- Understand audiences’ unique preferences and social influence when engaging in interactions
Download this checklist today and use it to evaluate your current technology and identify features you want in a future one.