If you’re like many social marketers or customer care professionals, you know that customers expect one seamless experience with your brand. Customers want to converse with you on a platform of their choosing and expect you to be able to follow the conversation no matter how many times it changes hands within your organization.
How do you evaluate social customer engagement technology?
Leading social media management teams look for key set of capabilities when evaluating new social technologies. We’ve put together a checklist to help guide you in this process.
Some of the key points we hear marketers and care agents say they want their technology to do:
- Provide insights based on data to deliver better social engagements
- Eliminate or automate inefficient tasks
- Allow marketing and customer service to easily collaborate
- Keep the brand reputation safe with early warning alerts to potential problems
- Understand audiences’ unique preferences and social influence when engaging in interactions
Download this checklist today and use it to help you determine the functionality you need in your technology solution.